Registered Migration Agent / Lawyer
Kel Mateer is a registered migration agent / lawyer – admitted to the legal profession in the Queensland Supreme Court. He has been assisting clients with visa issues and tribunal appearances since 2006.
Kelvin Mateer holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Master of Education
- Languages Spoken: Bahasa Indonesian / Malay & Korean
What we Offer
- We offer full legal advice on your eligibility and options.
- Our professional fee for most visas is fixed.
- We abide by the Mara Code of Conduct and guarantee our work with a 50% refund policy
- An experienced registered Migration Lawyer ensures that your application will be granted quickly.
- Incomplete or unsuccessful applications can jeopardise your dreams of migrating to Australia – use a registered migration lawyer.